-
February 8th, 2006, 12:44 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Wow. I haven't had any problems with the top snagging at all.
Sorry to hear that [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
February 8th, 2006, 03:45 PM
#2
Inactive Member
yep, and all I did was unvelcro the top and then flipped her around to pull the sleeves down and that was all it took. The turning of her must have flipped the back around and it caught immediatly [img]frown.gif[/img] . I don't know why they used velcro woth this fabric.
-
February 8th, 2006, 04:27 PM
#3
Inactive Member
First of all, this is really cute, but I do have a gripe. The fabric that the rash guard is made out of gets snagged very easily. I am 24 and was taking it off just today, to see if her meet top went with the shorts, and the velcro got stuck to it and left a trail of snags. Now, I was being careful, and I don't think it would be possible for this to remain snag free if owned by a child. I called CS and recommended them changing it to a shap. I also have a hangnail and that snagged it too!!! As I've read in other posts, her shorts are a bit tight (I just have her lay on her back and suck her tummy in [img]smile.gif[/img] ), but they are so cute. She looks great in her sunglasses, and I LOVE the shoes, they are very detailed. I've noticed that her swim suit bottoms ride rather low (she's almost in plumber zone), but it hasn't snagged yet which is good since it's out of the same fabric. Overall I think I would give this item an A+ for appearence, but a C for durability (I ruined it in about 5 minutes being well aware that it would snag if I wasn't careful). Also, if anyone has suggestions for solving the snag problem I'd love to hear them. It's good to have hostboard back!
Shanna
-
February 8th, 2006, 06:37 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Yes the same think happened to me as I was taking the outfit off very carefully and the snag part of the velcro turned by it's self grabbing the front part of the back of the fabric...the outfit is tight fit and I think once it's released from the stretching it, it doesn't stretches back the right way.
-
February 8th, 2006, 07:29 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I was wondering did you call CS and report the problem? It would be great if we could get them to change it to a snap or a button or something that isn't so hard on the fabric. Did you end up keeping yours? Thanks
Shanna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks